|Activities » Co-operation|
Co-operation with Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies in Eastern Europe, 1998 - 2000
- Ukraine, Fund-raising for sustainable development in Red Cross Departments.
- Mongolia, Income generating projects for the Mongolian Red Cross.
- Macedonia, Practicability study, resource development with the Red Cross in Macedonia.
- Belarussia, Regional workshop, institutional development for IFRC in Minsk.
- Russia, Leadership and Management - two key elements of a well-functioning society, for the Russian Red Cross, Moscow.
- Russia, Project development workshops for committees of the Far East Region (Chukotka,
Kamchatka and Magadan), for the Russian and Canadian Red Cross.
- Central Asia, Institutional development review in five Central Asian Republics (Kazakhstan,
Tadjikistan, Usbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, Turkmenistan), for the IFRC.
- Project Cycle Management, Workshops for Red Cross Societies from Central and Eastern Europe.